Fairlawn mayor travels to Germany for trade fair
|Photo courtesy of city of Fairlawn|
An international trade fair for plastics and rubber, the K Fair takes place every three years in Dusseldorf and is recognized as the leader in international fairs, attracting plastics and rubber global leaders from all over the world, according to city officials.
The mayor, along with Summit County Executive Russ Pry and representatives from the city of Akron, Greater Akron Chamber, the Mayors Association of Portage, Stark and Summit Counties and Team NEO, represented Northeast Ohio with the intention of attracting international businesses to the area, and to put Northeast Ohio on the plastics and rubber industry radar alongside the more popular geographic areas in the U.S., according to city officials.
Roth traveled to Germany at his own expense, according to city officials.
Pictured above, from left, are Pry; Roth; Bernard Rzepka, executive vice president/chief operating officer of A. Schulman Inc.; and Bob Bowman, Akron deputy mayor of economic development.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- The Nile and African Identity - 3/2/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015