Award Fund Raising celebrates anniversary
|Photo courtesy of Award Fund Raising|
The business is owned by the second generation of the family, Steve Garrott, who serves as president of the company. Shown above are employees, vendors and clients during a ribbon-cutting ceremony to mark the anniversary. The event also included an open house.
The business offers support to schools, churches, youth groups and organizations wishing to raise funds for various needs, according to company officials. The company offers a variety of candy, chocolate, nuts and more to choose from for fundraisers.
For more information, visit awardfundraising.com or call 330-498-0710.
More Business News
Calendar of Events
- Dinner in the Valley: A Lesson in Ducks - 9/16/2014
- Kindness Matters! - 9/17/2014
- Writers Live Author Luncheon featuring Wanda Brunstetter - 9/17/2014
- New Faculty Recital - 9/17/2014
- Highland Book Club: “Wonder” by R.J. Palacio - 9/18/2014