Zaldivar, Little are wed
|Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Little|
The bride is the daughter of Nicole Lundgren and the late Eric Lundgren, of Norton, and Ion Zaldivar, of New York City.
The groom is the son of Joseph and Deborah Little, of Copley, and Stuart Morgan, of Warminster, Pa.
Danielle DeAngelis served as the matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Megan Etheridge, Ingrid Little, Isabella Little, Madison Lundgren and Tiffany Stoker.
The best man was Andrew Baker. Groomsmen were Tristan Lambert, Kazdan Lambert, Ian Little and Sam Richardson.
The couple’s son, Lucas Little, served as ringbearer. Amelie Nasrallah was the flower girl.
Zelia is a 2009 graduate of Ellet High School. Benjamin is a 2010 graduate of Copley High School. Both are students at Kent State University.
The reception was held at Houston Hall in Norton. Following a honeymoon on a Western Caribbean cruise, the couple reside in Stow.
More Entertainment News
- GroundWorks program reflects on transition, language
- Strong acting featured in Coach House play
- None Too Fragile stages ‘Skull in Connemara’
- Revere Reflections art contest state winners announced
- Sisters looking for new home
- Ivy searching for special home
- Area residents raise funds for Green memorial
Calendar of Events
- Copley Community Flea Market - 3/27/2017
- PiYo with Morgan Webb - 3/28/2017
- Family Fishing - 3/29/2017
- Art For the Animals - 3/29/2017
- Pilates - 3/29/2017