Zaldivar, Little are wed
|Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Little|
The bride is the daughter of Nicole Lundgren and the late Eric Lundgren, of Norton, and Ion Zaldivar, of New York City.
The groom is the son of Joseph and Deborah Little, of Copley, and Stuart Morgan, of Warminster, Pa.
Danielle DeAngelis served as the matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Megan Etheridge, Ingrid Little, Isabella Little, Madison Lundgren and Tiffany Stoker.
The best man was Andrew Baker. Groomsmen were Tristan Lambert, Kazdan Lambert, Ian Little and Sam Richardson.
The couple’s son, Lucas Little, served as ringbearer. Amelie Nasrallah was the flower girl.
Zelia is a 2009 graduate of Ellet High School. Benjamin is a 2010 graduate of Copley High School. Both are students at Kent State University.
The reception was held at Houston Hall in Norton. Following a honeymoon on a Western Caribbean cruise, the couple reside in Stow.
More Entertainment News
- Magical Theatre unveils restoration
- Six decked-out homes on Sugar Plum Tour
- Gifts, inspiration found at Crafty Mart
- Falls native receives award from White House
- Coach House staging entertaining ‘Blithe Spirit’
- Decorated trees, holiday displays needed for Christmas in the Park
- CVNP’s winter Schedule of Events available
Calendar of Events
- Author Fran Wilde - 11/28/2015
- “Nutcracker” - 11/28/2015
- American Indians of Sand Run - 11/28/2015
- Movie Matinee - 11/28/2015
- Indoor Snow Day - 11/28/2015