Zaldivar, Little are wed
|Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Little|
The bride is the daughter of Nicole Lundgren and the late Eric Lundgren, of Norton, and Ion Zaldivar, of New York City.
The groom is the son of Joseph and Deborah Little, of Copley, and Stuart Morgan, of Warminster, Pa.
Danielle DeAngelis served as the matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Megan Etheridge, Ingrid Little, Isabella Little, Madison Lundgren and Tiffany Stoker.
The best man was Andrew Baker. Groomsmen were Tristan Lambert, Kazdan Lambert, Ian Little and Sam Richardson.
The couple’s son, Lucas Little, served as ringbearer. Amelie Nasrallah was the flower girl.
Zelia is a 2009 graduate of Ellet High School. Benjamin is a 2010 graduate of Copley High School. Both are students at Kent State University.
The reception was held at Houston Hall in Norton. Following a honeymoon on a Western Caribbean cruise, the couple reside in Stow.
More Entertainment News
- Square Fest street festival returns to Highland Square
- Streep’s character sight for sore ears in ‘Florence Foster Jenkins’
- Alzheimer’s Association kicks off walk at airship base
- Akron Chapter of Jack and Jill of America members attend teen conference
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Sun shines on art-A-palooza
Calendar of Events
- GriefCare Place - 8/30/2016
- Wine and Genes Symposium - 8/30/2016
- Metro Parks Ensemble - 8/30/2016
- Rock-a-Bye Tales - 8/30/2016
- Genealogy 101: Beyond Ancestry.com - 8/31/2016