Zaldivar, Little are wed
|Mr. and Mrs. Benjamin Little|
The bride is the daughter of Nicole Lundgren and the late Eric Lundgren, of Norton, and Ion Zaldivar, of New York City.
The groom is the son of Joseph and Deborah Little, of Copley, and Stuart Morgan, of Warminster, Pa.
Danielle DeAngelis served as the matron of honor. Bridesmaids were Megan Etheridge, Ingrid Little, Isabella Little, Madison Lundgren and Tiffany Stoker.
The best man was Andrew Baker. Groomsmen were Tristan Lambert, Kazdan Lambert, Ian Little and Sam Richardson.
The couple’s son, Lucas Little, served as ringbearer. Amelie Nasrallah was the flower girl.
Zelia is a 2009 graduate of Ellet High School. Benjamin is a 2010 graduate of Copley High School. Both are students at Kent State University.
The reception was held at Houston Hall in Norton. Following a honeymoon on a Western Caribbean cruise, the couple reside in Stow.
More Entertainment News
- Wolf Creek Players bring theater to Norton, beyond
- Winter survival stories — lessons from birds
- Nile Project coming to E.J. Thomas
- UA students, alumni create icy art
- Couples brave snow to marry on Valentine’s Day
- West Side Cause for Celebration
- Women’s Endowment Fund to welcome Kathleen Kennedy Townsend
Calendar of Events
- The Nile and African Identity - 3/2/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015