Furry friends featured at Lock 3
|Photos: Dale Dong|
Twins Lainey (in black boots) and Shelby (in white boots) Huff, 2, are shown above on Feb. 11 as they give Clifford the Big Red Dog a high-five at the event, while parents Emily and Ben Huff look on. The family lives in Wadsworth.
The weekend event also included admission to the Akron Children’s Museum and its interactive attractions. Pictured at right is Benjamin Pflaum, 1, of Massillon, who was intrigued by the museum’s wind tunnel exhibit. The museum is open Tuesday through Sunday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. For more information, go to akronkids.com or call 330-396-6103.
The museum is a permanent fixture at Lock 3, located at 200 S. Main St., but winter fun attractions are heading into their last weekend of the season. Sled hill Reindeer Run and the ice skating rink will be open through Feb. 20. For more information, go to lock3live.com or call 330-375-2877.
— By Kathleen Folkerth
More Entertainment News
Calendar of Events
- University of Akron Choral Concert - 4/28/2017
- Astronomy Club of Akron: Daniel Rothstein on The Four Red Shifts - 4/28/2017
- Bluebell Valley Hike - 4/28/2017
- Rape Crisis Center of Medina & Summit Counties Walk of Heroes - 4/28/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 4/29/2017