Revere Dance Team, officials dance for charity
|Photos: Scott Horstman|
Four teams competed for the “Mirrorball Trophy” while raising money for their favorite charity and the Revere High School Dance Team. According to school officials, the teams were assigned in October and have been practicing in private since that time. The music, costume and choreography were chosen and created by the senior dance team member.
The teams included: Randy Boroff, superintendent of Revere Local Schools, with Hannah Hershfield; Philip King, principal of Revere High School, with Emma Hershfield; Bill Schumacher, Revere’s athletic director, with Ashley Londrico; and John Evans, assistant principal of Revere, with Paige Whittington.
According to school officials, the winner who received the most votes from the sale of $1 tickets was the team of Schumacher and Londrico, shown at right top. The duo competed for the Kylie Jane Long Foundation.
Shown at right second down is the team of Evans and Whittington, displaying their Revere spirit. They competed for TeacHaiti.
Shown at right third down is the team of Emma Hershfield and King, who competed for Relay For Life.
The team of Hannah Hershfield and Boroff, who competed for American Heart Association, are shown at right bottom.
— By Kathleen Collins
More Sports News
- RubberDucks hold national anthem auditions
- Buchtel boys basketball team looking to get stronger
- Copley team wins Slam Jam championship
- Woodridge boys basketball team reached several goals this season
- Spartan Sparkles program continues to celebrate inclusion
- Springfield boys track team aiming for strong finish in league
- Springfield bowling teams finish strong at state
- St. Francis team wins championship
Calendar of Events
- Bringing Down the Dam - 3/30/2017
- “Trolls” - 3/30/2017
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous - 3/30/2017
- Hi-Fructose Storytelling with Wandering Aesthetics - 3/30/2017
- Woodland Garden and Wine Workshop - 3/30/2017