Metro Parks lake swimming passes now on sale
SUMMIT COUNTY — Season passes for lake swimming at Metro Parks, Serving Summit County’s Munroe Falls and Silver Creek parks are on sale now at www.summitmetroparks.org. Both swimming areas will be open daily, May 29 through Aug. 22, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Preseason passes for Summit County residents cost $25 for adults and teens, $10 for ages 2-12 and seniors 65 and older. The out-of-county rate is $30 for adults and teens, $15 for ages 2-12 and seniors 65 and older. After May 28, season pass rates increase by $5. Children younger than 2 are always admitted for free.
Passes may be purchased at the following locations:
• The administrative offices, 975 Treaty Line Road in West Akron, Mondays through Fridays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., through May 28;
• Munroe Falls Metro Park, 521 S. River Road, Saturdays and Sundays in May, noon to 3 p.m., and each day throughout the season; and
• Silver Creek Metro Park, 5000 Hametown Road in Norton, Saturdays and Sundays in May, noon to 3 p.m., and each day throughout the season.
During swim season, an admission fee or season pass is required to enter Munroe Falls Metro Park. At Silver Creek, entrance to the beach area only requires a fee or season pass.
Daily admission is $4 for adults and teens and $3 for ages 2-12.
For more information, call 330-867-5511.
More Sports News
- STVM wins first playoff game against North
- Copley wrestling coach says team ‘peaking right now’
- Revere wrestling team aiming for strong showing at sectionals
- Highland team captures league title
- Copley travel team victorious over Norton
- Revere team wins tournament
- West Side Scoreboard
- Green boys swim team aiming for strong showing at state
- Green girls swim team looking to finish season strong
- South Side Scoreboard
- Green wrestling team places second at meet
Calendar of Events
- The Nile and African Identity - 3/2/2015
- American Sewing Guild Fairlawn Group - 3/3/2015
- Civic Engagement and Managing Water Resources in Northeast Ohio and Globally - 3/3/2015
- The Nile Project: Interactive Performance & Capstone Concert - 3/3/2015
- Ohio and Erie Canal: A Timeline - 3/4/2015