Metro Parks lake swimming passes now on sale
SUMMIT COUNTY — Season passes for lake swimming at Metro Parks, Serving Summit County’s Munroe Falls and Silver Creek parks are on sale now at www.summitmetroparks.org. Both swimming areas will be open daily, May 29 through Aug. 22, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Preseason passes for Summit County residents cost $25 for adults and teens, $10 for ages 2-12 and seniors 65 and older. The out-of-county rate is $30 for adults and teens, $15 for ages 2-12 and seniors 65 and older. After May 28, season pass rates increase by $5. Children younger than 2 are always admitted for free.
Passes may be purchased at the following locations:
• The administrative offices, 975 Treaty Line Road in West Akron, Mondays through Fridays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., through May 28;
• Munroe Falls Metro Park, 521 S. River Road, Saturdays and Sundays in May, noon to 3 p.m., and each day throughout the season; and
• Silver Creek Metro Park, 5000 Hametown Road in Norton, Saturdays and Sundays in May, noon to 3 p.m., and each day throughout the season.
During swim season, an admission fee or season pass is required to enter Munroe Falls Metro Park. At Silver Creek, entrance to the beach area only requires a fee or season pass.
Daily admission is $4 for adults and teens and $3 for ages 2-12.
For more information, call 330-867-5511.
More Sports News
- Trapshooting youth win state, national awards
- STVM girls tennis team seeing strong start to season
- Highland girls tennis team working hard to improve
- Project RISE participants attend Akron Racers game
- North American All Stars win Dana Cup
- Huth Foundation golf benefit raises funds for Project REBUILD
- Dedication paying off for Green girls tennis team
- Green girls volleyball team aiming for winning season
- Coventry U12 Indians end season as champions
Calendar of Events
- Kinderealm: Bees: for ages 3-6 - 8/27/2016
- Yoga - 8/27/2016
- Jazz Under the Stars: Mojo: The Generationís Big Band - 8/27/2016
- Barbara Knight Trio; Artwerk - 8/27/2016
- Catherine Gray Jackson Tribute Exhibition - 8/27/2016