Metro Parks lake swimming passes now on sale
SUMMIT COUNTY — Season passes for lake swimming at Metro Parks, Serving Summit County’s Munroe Falls and Silver Creek parks are on sale now at www.summitmetroparks.org. Both swimming areas will be open daily, May 29 through Aug. 22, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Preseason passes for Summit County residents cost $25 for adults and teens, $10 for ages 2-12 and seniors 65 and older. The out-of-county rate is $30 for adults and teens, $15 for ages 2-12 and seniors 65 and older. After May 28, season pass rates increase by $5. Children younger than 2 are always admitted for free.
Passes may be purchased at the following locations:
• The administrative offices, 975 Treaty Line Road in West Akron, Mondays through Fridays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., through May 28;
• Munroe Falls Metro Park, 521 S. River Road, Saturdays and Sundays in May, noon to 3 p.m., and each day throughout the season; and
• Silver Creek Metro Park, 5000 Hametown Road in Norton, Saturdays and Sundays in May, noon to 3 p.m., and each day throughout the season.
During swim season, an admission fee or season pass is required to enter Munroe Falls Metro Park. At Silver Creek, entrance to the beach area only requires a fee or season pass.
Daily admission is $4 for adults and teens and $3 for ages 2-12.
For more information, call 330-867-5511.
More Sports News
- Woodridge seeing success in playoffs
- St. Sebastian Booster Club hosts basketball tournament
- Woodridge baseball team earns third consecutive league title
- West Side Scoreboard
- Woodridge boys track ends season with perfect league record
- Copley fourth-grade team wins championship
- Granger Challenge raises over $14,000
- Strong pitching leads Springfield baseball team to wins
- Green softball team earns first-place tie in Suburban League
- New playground unveiled at Uniontown Community Park
- South Side Scoreboard
Calendar of Events
- Boogie Woogie Books - 5/26/2015
- A New Beginning - 5/27/2015
- Feeding Time: ages 5 and older - 5/27/2015
- Anime Club - 5/27/2015
- Summer Volunteer Orientation: ages 12-18 - 5/27/2015