Metro Parks lake swimming passes now on sale
SUMMIT COUNTY — Season passes for lake swimming at Metro Parks, Serving Summit County’s Munroe Falls and Silver Creek parks are on sale now at www.summitmetroparks.org. Both swimming areas will be open daily, May 29 through Aug. 22, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Preseason passes for Summit County residents cost $25 for adults and teens, $10 for ages 2-12 and seniors 65 and older. The out-of-county rate is $30 for adults and teens, $15 for ages 2-12 and seniors 65 and older. After May 28, season pass rates increase by $5. Children younger than 2 are always admitted for free.
Passes may be purchased at the following locations:
• The administrative offices, 975 Treaty Line Road in West Akron, Mondays through Fridays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., through May 28;
• Munroe Falls Metro Park, 521 S. River Road, Saturdays and Sundays in May, noon to 3 p.m., and each day throughout the season; and
• Silver Creek Metro Park, 5000 Hametown Road in Norton, Saturdays and Sundays in May, noon to 3 p.m., and each day throughout the season.
During swim season, an admission fee or season pass is required to enter Munroe Falls Metro Park. At Silver Creek, entrance to the beach area only requires a fee or season pass.
Daily admission is $4 for adults and teens and $3 for ages 2-12.
For more information, call 330-867-5511.
More Sports News
- Summit Metro Parks’ Spree For All beginning May 1
- Medina gymnasts place at meet
- Trip to Ireland paying off for Highland rugby team
- Revere boys tennis coach pleased with team’s progress
- Revere sixth-grade girls travel basketball team wins league
- Green softball coach says ‘sky is limit’ for team
- Hitting key for Manchester softball team
Calendar of Events
- University of Akron Choral Concert - 4/28/2017
- Astronomy Club of Akron: Daniel Rothstein on The Four Red Shifts - 4/28/2017
- Bluebell Valley Hike - 4/28/2017
- Rape Crisis Center of Medina & Summit Counties Walk of Heroes - 4/28/2017
- A New Adventure: group for widows and widowers - 4/29/2017