Area high school football schedules
GREATER AKRON — Wondering when your favorite area high school football team will be playing this season?
Here’s a rundown of high school football games in the West Side Leader coverage area for the next two weeks. All games will begin at 7 p.m. unless otherwise noted, and the school websites are noted after local teams for more information:
• Buchtel High School (www.akron.k12.oh.us/schools/405) at Pittsburgh Central Catholic High School
• Cleveland JFK High School at Copley High School (www.copley-fairlawn.org)
• Cuyahoga Valley Christian Academy (CVCA, www.cvcaroyals.org) at Norwayne High School, 7:30 p.m.
• Firestone High School (www.firestonehigh.com) at Northwest High School
• Gilmour Academy at Woodridge High School (www.woodridge.k12.oh.us)
• Highland High School (www.highlandschools.org) at Olmsted Falls High School, 7:30 p.m.
• Kenmore High School at Norton High School (www.nortonschools.org)
• North High School at St. Vincent-St. Mary High School (STVM, www.stvm.com)
• North Royalton High School at Revere High School (www.revere.k12.oh.us)
• Archbishop Hoban at Boardman High School, 7:30 p.m.
• Buchtel at STVM
• CVCA at LaBrae High School
• Firestone at Roosevelt High School
• North Royalton at Highland, 7:30 p.m.
• Norton at Woodridge
• Orrville High School at Copley
• Revere at Alliance High School
• Walsh at Bedford High School
More Sports News
- Trapshooting youth win state, national awards
- STVM girls tennis team seeing strong start to season
- Highland girls tennis team working hard to improve
- Project RISE participants attend Akron Racers game
- North American All Stars win Dana Cup
- Huth Foundation golf benefit raises funds for Project REBUILD
- Dedication paying off for Green girls tennis team
- Green girls volleyball team aiming for winning season
- Coventry U12 Indians end season as champions
Calendar of Events
- Yoga and Mimosa; Yoga and Wine - 8/29/2016
- Hearing Loss Support Group - 8/29/2016
- How to Read Sheet Music - 8/29/2016
- GriefCare Place - 8/30/2016
- Wine and Genes Symposium - 8/30/2016