Return to Classifieds
Year-Round Landscaper Needed!!
Experience a plus but not necessary.
Must have valid, clean D.L., 330-805-2235
Graf’s Landscaping & Design
Landscape Foreman Needed
Landscape foreman is needed for a local landscape company serving Akron and surrounding suburbs providing customer friendly service. A company where each staff member is treated respectfully and personal growth is encouraged.
Foreman Position requirements are organization, communication and landscaping skills including hardscape & plantscape.
Ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience and / or an associate degree in landscape installation. Individual must have a valid driver’s license and a clean driving record.
Competitive compensation, benefits, & a reasonable work schedule. We encourage certification & additional job training as needed. Growth opportunities are available. Drug free work place.
Graf’s Landscape & Design
A division of
Graf Growers, 1015 White Pond Drive, Akron, Ohio 44320
Positions available for dependable, detail oriented laborers and landscape craftsman. Experience preferred in both hardscaping and plantings. Must be over 18 years. Part and or full time positions. Dependable transportation and valid Ohio drivers license required. Call 330-668-2306
FERTILIZER TECHNICIAN. Full Time- Seasonal position. Job located in Copley, Ohio. Reliable person who likes working outdoors to apply fertilizer and weed control to lawns according to schedule, safety procedures, and label instructions. Must have reliable transportation, and able to lift over 50 lbs. repeatedly. Salary dependent on qualifications. Please e-mail resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Top pay, great company.
Gates Landscape Company
More Community News
- Revere student celebrates lifesaving actions of others
- Akron nondiscrimination law passed
- Falls Council OKs downtown transformation
- Copley HS teams in national engineering finals
- West Side News & Notes
- County predicts lower rates under new gas aggregation program
- Sparks fly due to Norton finance director’s email
- Trustees deny permit for bike event
- Richfield Village OKs rezoning, bonds for roadwork
- Granger resident shares concerns about school’s expansion
Calendar of Events
- Bringing Down the Dam - 3/30/2017
- “Trolls” - 3/30/2017
- Food Addicts in Recovery Anonymous - 3/30/2017
- Hi-Fructose Storytelling with Wandering Aesthetics - 3/30/2017
- Woodland Garden and Wine Workshop - 3/30/2017